This is a unique opportunity to photograph some of the most visually exciting locations in Italy.
We show you how to get amazing images, perfectly capturing historic architecture, ancient monuments, stunning landscapes and the everyday life of this country and its people.
We have done the planning for you taking you to photographic vantage points that you would not easily find on your own. We give you the time to find those shots that work for you, and tuition and help as and when you need it.
The itinerary can be tailored to suit individual interests whether it be cooking classes, visits to wineries and working olive oil estates, local artisans, wildflowers in season.
All while wandering through ancient hill-towns and hamlets in Tuscany, exploring the cobblestoned back streets of Rome, taking in the beauty of the magnificent Amalfi coast, and capturing the spirit of enchanting Venice.
We have two styles of tours Classic and Photographers (see tours and itinerary pages).
Fabulous Food - Italian Culture
- Are you new to photography or a long-time enthusiast?
- Do you want to be taken to photographic vantage points you would not easily find on your own?
- Do you want to learn how to confidently use all the functions your camera offers?
- Do you want to know how easy it is to get creative shots like a professional?
- Do you want to build a library of images for club competition?
- Do you want to travel in a small group with like-minded people?
This experience could be for you.
Now Open for Bookings
May 2014 Tour